- Pre-registration for classes is recommended to ensure a spot.
- Be on time for class. It is disruptive to the other students and the instructor, as well as unsafe for you to miss the warm-up. Students arriving more than 10 minutes after the start of class will not be admitted.
- There is a 12-hour cancellation policy for all classes. For class packages, your account will deduct one class for a late cancel. For unlimited memberships, there is a $10 fee for a no-show and $7 for a late cancel.
- New students are required to complete an intro to equipment class prior to taking any other equipment class.
- Instructor approval is required prior to signing up for a level 2/3 equipment class.
- Keep voices low in common spaces and hallways.
- Please turn cell phones off or turn to silent before coming into the studio.
Payments and Purchases:
- All class and personal training packages have a 90-day expiration from the date of purchase.
- All purchases are final and non-refundable.
- Unlimited class memberships will incur an automatic charge each month until canceled. Cancellations are required in writing no later than 15 days prior to the next billing date. Contact Fran@Coreworksfitness.com
- Maple Lawn Gym memberships will incur an automatic charge every three months. Cancellations are required in writing no later than 15 days prior to the next billing date. In addition, membership cards must be returned to the gym office to complete the cancellation process. Contact Les@Coreworksfitness.com