- Pre-registration for classes is recommended to ensure you have a spot in a class.
- Please be on time to your class, as it is disruptive to the other students and the instructor to arrive late.
- We have a 12-hour cancellation policy for all classes. Your account will deduct one class for a late cancel. For unlimited membership, you are charged $10 for a no-show and $7 for a late cancel.
- Class and personal training packages have a 90-day expiration from the date of purchase.
- All purchases are final and non-refundable.
- For unlimited class membership, your credit card will be charged automatically each month until you cancel. Cancellations need to be made in writing no later than 15 days prior to your next billing date.
- For Maple Lawn Gym membership, your credit card will be charged every three months from the date you begin your membership. Cancellations need to be made in writing no later than 15 days prior to your next billing date. In addition, your membership card needs to be returned to the gym office before your cancellation is final.